Friday, October 2, 2009

Ketchup


If you've been in the cafeteria lately, you will have noticed that the ketchup is now being rationed. I don't know about you, but I'm the kind of person that LOVES ketchup on absolutely everything. Grilled cheese, fries, chips, chicken, pizza, sausage, beef, steak, pork chops... EVERYTHING. I. love. ketchup. SOOOOOO much. So, recently, I went to get some doof (food spelt backwards) and I purchased fries and pizza. I then asked the cashier for some ketchup, and you know what I got?! I GOT THREE PACKETS OF KETCHUP. What good is three packets of ketchup use to me? I can't even properly dip five french fries into that, let alone eat an entire plateful of food.


When I asked for more ketchup, I was denied. That's right, DENIED. Oh, you better believe I was upset. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be blogging about this. I hope we can have more ketchup soon. );


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers